- Equipment & accessories
- Cylinders, vessels, concentrators and accessories
- Medical Device Center
- Central gas equipment
- Ward and ambulance equipment
Applications of nitrogen in the healthcare environment may include the following:
- In cryopreservation for the long-term preservation of blood, blood components, other cells, body fluids or tissue samples.
- In cryosurgery for minor surgical procedures in dermatology.
- As a component in many gas mixtures.
Linde Healthcare offers vessels for transportation and preservation for rent. We have two types of vessels: open thermos vessels and closed low pressure vessels.
It is absolutely necessary to use personal protective equipment when handling liquid nitrogen.